Whoa! Vanessa Hudgens Really Chopped Off Her Hair!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GG/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91
Guess it wasn't a wig!
Vanessa Hudgens walked the red carpet at Neutrogena's 2nd Annual Wave for Change By Helping Kids Make A Difference bash in Los Angeles on Monday -- and debuted a choppy, super-short new haircut! (She modeled her shaggy pixie alongside Hayden Panettiere, who lopped off her own locks earlier this year.)
Hudgens first revealed her major hair makeover on Thursday on the Newark, N.J., set of her new film "Gimme Shelter" (at left). The normally glammed-up star, 22, was unrecognizable in baggy, sloppy clothes, no makeup plus eyebrow and lip piercings.
In that film, she plays a pregnant teen forced to live on the streets.
Tell Us: What do you think of Hudgens' new hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite