Why Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn Broke Up
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: AP/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)
Sean Penn isn't looking to be tied down.
An insider tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now) that Penn, 50, broke up with Scarlett Johansson, 25, after five months because he has not wanted anything "serious" since his 2010 divorce from Robin Wright, adding, "Scarlett pursued him."
On June 4, the "Avengers" star didn't seem ready to give up on their unlikely romance. At Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards in L.A., she scrambled for face time with the Oscar winner. "She pushed herself into his conversations," a witness tells Us. "She sat down between him and Robert De Niro. Robert was like 'What?' and made a face."
Johansson also made sure they were snapped together. "A photographer asked for a shot," the source says. "Before Sean could say no, she said yes."
RELATED ON MSN & WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite