Why the Cops Were Called to Brad and Angelina's L.A. House
- Photo: Boris Heger/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: BULLS/Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
Trouble at the Brangelina compound?
In the early afternoon of Nov. 15, the Sunday before Thanksgiving, police arrived to respond to an alarm at the Los Angeles manse shared by Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and their six kids. Star magazine claims that the famous couple were having "their worst fight ever" and that neighbors have called in the past to complain about the ruckus made from their spectacular fights.
The real story? False alarm!
LAPD Sgt. Kyle Kirkman tells Usmagazine.com that a burglary alarm sounded at the Jolie-Pitt place at 12:54 p.m. Two officers arrived and confirmed that the alarm system was tripped accidentally, and were back on the road within 15 minutes.
"We went out and checked to make sure it's a false alarm, and if it's false, we leave. That's basic protocol. That one was a real basic false alarm," Kirkman tells Us.
So what caused the alarm to go off? "Lots of times what happens is something with the key pad -- if they punch the wrong number, it automatically goes into a panic alarm, and we respond to that too," Kirkman explains. (Maybe Maddox and Shiloh were goofing off with the keypad?)
Sadly, the officers didn't get an audience with Jolie or Pitt -- someone else answered the door.
As for stories of their knock-down drag-out fights, the Jolie-Pitts have been visibly content in Hollywood this week. On Monday, the couple was affectionate at George Clooney's "Up in the Air" party; on Thursday, Jolie and Pitt took their eldest, Maddox, to cheer on pals Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon at Thursday's premiere of "Invictus."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite