Wilde quit vegan diet after divorce
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure5 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Actress Olivia Wilde abandoned her vegan diet following her separation from husband Tao Ruspoli - because she needed comfort food to help heal the heartache.
The TRON: Legacy star ended her marriage with filmmaker Ruspoli in February 2011, and Wilde admits she began eating animal products again because it helped her cope with the break-up stress.
She tells America's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I actually really like healthy food. I was hardcore vegan for years. When everything in my life became a little hectic, going through the divorce and everything afterward, I was like, 'I need some goddamn cheese.' And so I had some cheese."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite