Will Ferrell auctions off beer-drinking bus tour for charity
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Andrew McClanahan / PhotoRun.net/.3 of 16
- Photo: Hailey-R/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Birdie Thompson/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Nati Harnik/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating
Funnyman Will Ferrell is offering four lucky fans the chance to join him for a few beers on his Will Powered Craft Beer Bus and Jumpsuit Jubilee tour to raise money for charity.
The winners will team up with the Elf star for an intimate lunch at the Blind Lady Ale House next month after riding on the red double-decker bus to three craft beer bars in North Park, near San Diego.
The four fans will get VIP treatment when they join 120 other revelers on the coach, and, in a typically comedic touch, organizers have promised each attendee will be given "the most glorious red jumpsuit you have ever worn, in order to get into the spirit of the holiday season."
Ferrell hopes to raise money for Cancer for College, set up by his longtime friend Craig Pollard, in order to help cancer survivors attain an education.
RELATED: Celebs Attend Stand Up to Cancer 2012
Bidding closes on Wednesday and is expected to raise $20,000, according to CharityBuzz.com.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite