Will Ferrell auctions off beer-drinking bus tour for charity
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Andrew McClanahan / PhotoRun.net/.3 of 16
- Photo: Hailey-R/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Birdie Thompson/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Nati Harnik/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Weekend Review: I'll Take ManhattanMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 5:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:38:29 AM
- 'Hercules' Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels EpicMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and KISS Say Yes to CBS's Revived 'Fashion Rocks&MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM
- Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox Reaches Deal With BSkyB for European Pay TV CompaniesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
- Weekend Review: I'll Take Manhattan
Funnyman Will Ferrell is offering four lucky fans the chance to join him for a few beers on his Will Powered Craft Beer Bus and Jumpsuit Jubilee tour to raise money for charity.
The winners will team up with the Elf star for an intimate lunch at the Blind Lady Ale House next month after riding on the red double-decker bus to three craft beer bars in North Park, near San Diego.
The four fans will get VIP treatment when they join 120 other revelers on the coach, and, in a typically comedic touch, organizers have promised each attendee will be given "the most glorious red jumpsuit you have ever worn, in order to get into the spirit of the holiday season."
Ferrell hopes to raise money for Cancer for College, set up by his longtime friend Craig Pollard, in order to help cancer survivors attain an education.
RELATED: Celebs Attend Stand Up to Cancer 2012
Bidding closes on Wednesday and is expected to raise $20,000, according to CharityBuzz.com.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite