Will Ferrell auctions off beer-drinking bus tour for charity
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Andrew McClanahan / PhotoRun.net/.3 of 16
- Photo: Hailey-R/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Birdie Thompson/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Nati Harnik/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Funnyman Will Ferrell is offering four lucky fans the chance to join him for a few beers on his Will Powered Craft Beer Bus and Jumpsuit Jubilee tour to raise money for charity.
The winners will team up with the Elf star for an intimate lunch at the Blind Lady Ale House next month after riding on the red double-decker bus to three craft beer bars in North Park, near San Diego.
The four fans will get VIP treatment when they join 120 other revelers on the coach, and, in a typically comedic touch, organizers have promised each attendee will be given "the most glorious red jumpsuit you have ever worn, in order to get into the spirit of the holiday season."
Ferrell hopes to raise money for Cancer for College, set up by his longtime friend Craig Pollard, in order to help cancer survivors attain an education.
RELATED: Celebs Attend Stand Up to Cancer 2012
Bidding closes on Wednesday and is expected to raise $20,000, according to CharityBuzz.com.
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Crowd Ignite