Will Ferrell auctions off beer-drinking bus tour for charity
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Andrew McClanahan / PhotoRun.net/.3 of 16
- Photo: Hailey-R/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Birdie Thompson/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Nati Harnik/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter Low
Funnyman Will Ferrell is offering four lucky fans the chance to join him for a few beers on his Will Powered Craft Beer Bus and Jumpsuit Jubilee tour to raise money for charity.
The winners will team up with the Elf star for an intimate lunch at the Blind Lady Ale House next month after riding on the red double-decker bus to three craft beer bars in North Park, near San Diego.
The four fans will get VIP treatment when they join 120 other revelers on the coach, and, in a typically comedic touch, organizers have promised each attendee will be given "the most glorious red jumpsuit you have ever worn, in order to get into the spirit of the holiday season."
Ferrell hopes to raise money for Cancer for College, set up by his longtime friend Craig Pollard, in order to help cancer survivors attain an education.
RELATED: Celebs Attend Stand Up to Cancer 2012
Bidding closes on Wednesday and is expected to raise $20,000, according to CharityBuzz.com.
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite