Will Ferrell auctions off beer-drinking bus tour for charity
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Andrew McClanahan / PhotoRun.net/.3 of 16
- Photo: Hailey-R/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Birdie Thompson/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Nati Harnik/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pompo/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- 'Graceland's' Brandon Jay McLaren Books Recurring Role on 'GirlfMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service Philo
Funnyman Will Ferrell is offering four lucky fans the chance to join him for a few beers on his Will Powered Craft Beer Bus and Jumpsuit Jubilee tour to raise money for charity.
The winners will team up with the Elf star for an intimate lunch at the Blind Lady Ale House next month after riding on the red double-decker bus to three craft beer bars in North Park, near San Diego.
The four fans will get VIP treatment when they join 120 other revelers on the coach, and, in a typically comedic touch, organizers have promised each attendee will be given "the most glorious red jumpsuit you have ever worn, in order to get into the spirit of the holiday season."
Ferrell hopes to raise money for Cancer for College, set up by his longtime friend Craig Pollard, in order to help cancer survivors attain an education.
RELATED: Celebs Attend Stand Up to Cancer 2012
Bidding closes on Wednesday and is expected to raise $20,000, according to CharityBuzz.com.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Flop?
From Crowd Ignite