Will Jennifer Aniston Walk Down the Aisle in Valentino?Related: Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 16
Jennifer Aniston stunned at the Oscars last month when she arrived in a floor-length red gown by Valentino. Now, it seems that gossip sites liked her look so much, they're running with the idea that she's tasked the Italian fashion house with creating her wedding dress.
A source tells the website Grazia that "Jennifer has been working with Valentino on a dress and has been heavily involved in the designing process, while Justin intends to wear an Armani tuxedo."
RELATED: Fashion dont’s
On the other hand, virtually every detail about Aniston's plans to say "I do" to Justin Theorux have been guarded under lock and key.
"I know she's engaged but that's all I know," Aniston's close friend Chelsea Handler recently said on Friday's edition of "Katie." "I'm sure I'll find out about it when it's about to happen ... for privacy issues ... I honestly don't know anything about it. She doesn't consult me on her plans."
RELATED: Wedding bells in 2013
While it's widely expected that Aniston and Theroux will tie the knot within a few weeks, the planned location remains under wraps.
A report surfaced last week claiming that the couple was planning to hold their ceremony in Hawaii. "Those reports are just like the others," her rep told the Daily Mail. "Complete fabrications."
Who would you like to see Jen wear when she walks down the aisle? Click through for photos of some of her most memorable dresses and click LOVE for your favorites!
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite