Will Smith Embarrassed by Son's Alien Question to Barack Obama
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG1 of 6
- Photo: FOTO ZICK/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Max Powell/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Amblin Entertainment/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Will Smith was left red-faced after his son asked U.S. President Barack Obama if aliens are real during a visit to the White House.
Smith banned his son Jaden from asking the extra-terrestrial question ahead of a guided tour of the President's home with his family, but the cheeky 13-year-old actor couldn't resist defying his dad.
The youngster popped the question as Obama showed the family around the "situation room," where the president holds meetings during a crisis, and the U.S. leader was happy to answer him.
Smith tells BBC Radio 1 host Chris Moyles, "The night before Jaden had said to me, 'Dad, I gotta ask the president about the aliens,' and I'm like, 'Dude, no, it's not cool. It's embarrassing. Do not ask the president!' So we get into the "situation room" and Jaden gets the look in his eyes and he leans over to me and asks, 'Dad, What's my punishment?'
"And Barack is starting to talk about this "situation room" and Jaden says, 'Excuse me Mr. President?' and I'm like, 'Hey, Barack man, listen?' and Barack said, 'Don't tell me.' And in perfect form, and this is why he is the president, he stopped and looked at Jaden and said, 'The aliens, right? OK, I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extra-terrestrials but I can tell you if there had been a top secret meeting and if there would have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite