Will Smith Embarrassed by Son's Alien Question to Barack Obama
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG1 of 6
- Photo: FOTO ZICK/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Max Powell/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Amblin Entertainment/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand JuryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: NFL Dominates, 'Biggest Loser' and 'Hell's KiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:40:00 PM
- 'Royal Pains' Star Mark Feuerstein Joining 'Nurse Jackie's&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand Jury
Will Smith was left red-faced after his son asked U.S. President Barack Obama if aliens are real during a visit to the White House.
Smith banned his son Jaden from asking the extra-terrestrial question ahead of a guided tour of the President's home with his family, but the cheeky 13-year-old actor couldn't resist defying his dad.
The youngster popped the question as Obama showed the family around the "situation room," where the president holds meetings during a crisis, and the U.S. leader was happy to answer him.
Smith tells BBC Radio 1 host Chris Moyles, "The night before Jaden had said to me, 'Dad, I gotta ask the president about the aliens,' and I'm like, 'Dude, no, it's not cool. It's embarrassing. Do not ask the president!' So we get into the "situation room" and Jaden gets the look in his eyes and he leans over to me and asks, 'Dad, What's my punishment?'
"And Barack is starting to talk about this "situation room" and Jaden says, 'Excuse me Mr. President?' and I'm like, 'Hey, Barack man, listen?' and Barack said, 'Don't tell me.' And in perfect form, and this is why he is the president, he stopped and looked at Jaden and said, 'The aliens, right? OK, I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extra-terrestrials but I can tell you if there had been a top secret meeting and if there would have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite