Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are doing 'great' despite cheating rumors
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Christian Lapid/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons MarathonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:36:00 AM
- 'The View' Gets New Logo and Set for New SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:19:00 AM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons Marathon
No broken marriage here! Newly surfaced photos of Will Smith getting mighty close (and partially nude) with his young "Focus" co-star Margot Robbie have sparked rumors that the actor has been cheating on his wife of 16 years Jada Pinkett Smith. However, sources reveal to Us Weekly that everything is still intact in the Smith household.
"They're not hooking up," a source tells Us of Smith, 45, and the Australian actress, 23.
The rumors began after the co-stars took advantage of a photo booth that was available to them during the film's wrap party. "That was a photo booth on set that the producers got for everyone," a second insider explains to Us. "It was the last day of filming and everyone was taking pictures. They were just goofing around. Will is just like that. There's nothing more to it."
As for his relationship with Pinkett Smith, the actor's new friendship with Robbie hasn't affected his marriage at all. "Everything with them is great," the second source adds.
The 42-year-old mother of Willow and Jaden Smith was last spotted out at the Make Equality Reality event honoring director Joss Whedon on Nov 4. During the event, the actress showed off a drastic new hairstyle with both sides of her head shaved.
The Hollywood A-list couple may be going strong, but Pinkett Smith did share a cryptic message via her personal Facebook page on Nov. 3. "We should never have the expectation to not make mistakes, we should only have the expectation to learn from them," she wrote.
This past July, she also shared that it would take a lot to "abandon" her famous husband. "I have been affected by gossip and I know people who have been, too. I've seen marriages destroyed by gossip. It is cruel," Pinkett Smith previously said to Redbook magazine. "At the end of the day, all that matters is: Do you love what you see when you look in the mirror? That is it, baby."
She added, "What is the thing that Will could do to make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can't think of one. I'm sorry. Except if he did something bad to the kids -- now we've got a problem."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite