Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith Squash Split Rumors With Cozy Brunch
- Photo: KMAX/X171 of 32
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com2 of 32
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com3 of 32
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 32
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 32
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 32
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 32
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com8 of 32
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 32
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com10 of 32
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com11 of 32
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com12 of 32
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com13 of 32
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 32
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com15 of 32
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com16 of 32
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com17 of 32
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com18 of 32
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com19 of 32
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com20 of 32
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com21 of 32
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com22 of 32
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com23 of 32
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com24 of 32
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com25 of 32
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com26 of 32
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com27 of 32
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com28 of 32
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com29 of 32
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com30 of 32
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com31 of 32
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Having a good laugh over those silly breakup rumors?
Will Smith and wife of 13 years Jada Pinkett Smith were seen laughing together during a romantic brunch near the beach in Malibu Wednesday.
According to TMZ, the "happy and normal" couple ordered omelets and coffee at Bob Morris' Beach Cafe; their children, Trey, 18, Jaden, 13, and Willow, 10, were not present. The couple then went shopping at the Malibu Colony Company store, where a salesperson told X17online exclusively, "They looked very happy ... extremely happy."
Just one day earlier, a tabloid claimed the A-list duo were planning to split in light of 39-year-old Pinkett's alleged affair with her HawthoRNe costar Marc Anthony.
"Everything about Jada and Marc Anthony is false," Pinkett Smith's rep told Us Weekly, denying the alleged extramarital romance.
Pinkett Smith and her husband, 42, released a statement squashing the split rumors as well. "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false," the Smiths said. "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite