Will Smith nervous about daughter Willow dating
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: FOTO ZICK/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
Will Smith's daughter, Willow, is facing a tough time as she approaches her teen years, and her father is already worrying about how to handle the child star when she starts dating.
The "Men in Black" star admits he's nervous about the 11-year-old having boyfriends in the future, and he is already working on a game plan with wife Jada for how to deal with Willow and his two sons fairly.
RELATED: Funny Guys and Their Hot Wives
He tells People, "It's coming, and I'm nervous about it. Having two boys and a girl, I realize that boys take trouble to other people's houses, and girls bring it home. So, the thing we are struggling with is the rules, and setting fair rules for the boys and for Willow, but she's not having any of that. When Willow does bring a boy home, I'm going to screen him and find out everything about him. And that's going to happen when she's 40, when she's allowed to go on dates!"
RELATED: Children of Music Royalty
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite