Will Smith nervous about daughter Willow dating
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: FOTO ZICK/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Will Smith's daughter, Willow, is facing a tough time as she approaches her teen years, and her father is already worrying about how to handle the child star when she starts dating.
The "Men in Black" star admits he's nervous about the 11-year-old having boyfriends in the future, and he is already working on a game plan with wife Jada for how to deal with Willow and his two sons fairly.
RELATED: Funny Guys and Their Hot Wives
He tells People, "It's coming, and I'm nervous about it. Having two boys and a girl, I realize that boys take trouble to other people's houses, and girls bring it home. So, the thing we are struggling with is the rules, and setting fair rules for the boys and for Willow, but she's not having any of that. When Willow does bring a boy home, I'm going to screen him and find out everything about him. And that's going to happen when she's 40, when she's allowed to go on dates!"
RELATED: Children of Music Royalty
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite