Winslet's husband wins injunction over party pics
- Photo: RF/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 20
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: Arnold Slater/Rex USA8 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA15 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
LONDON (AP) -- Kate Winslet's new husband has won an injunction in a British court to stop a tabloid newspaper from publishing photos of him at a costume party.
England's High Court ruled Tuesday in favor of Ned Rocknroll, issuing an order preventing The Sun from running the images, pending the outcome of his invasion of privacy claim. Lawyers for The Sun say the photos show Rocknroll partly naked.
RELATED: Kate Winslet weds Ned Rocknroll
The nephew of Virgin media tycoon, Richard Branson, says there is no public interest in running the 2010 photos. His lawyers argue Winslet's children could be bullied as a result of publication.
RELATED: Kate Winslet's style evolution
Rocknroll says he had been a "relative nobody" prior to his marriage to Winslet last month.
Judge Michael Briggs says he'll offer his reasoning for the decision later.
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite