Winslet's husband wins injunction over party pics
- Photo: RF/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 20
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: Arnold Slater/Rex USA8 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA15 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
LONDON (AP) -- Kate Winslet's new husband has won an injunction in a British court to stop a tabloid newspaper from publishing photos of him at a costume party.
England's High Court ruled Tuesday in favor of Ned Rocknroll, issuing an order preventing The Sun from running the images, pending the outcome of his invasion of privacy claim. Lawyers for The Sun say the photos show Rocknroll partly naked.
RELATED: Kate Winslet weds Ned Rocknroll
The nephew of Virgin media tycoon, Richard Branson, says there is no public interest in running the 2010 photos. His lawyers argue Winslet's children could be bullied as a result of publication.
RELATED: Kate Winslet's style evolution
Rocknroll says he had been a "relative nobody" prior to his marriage to Winslet last month.
Judge Michael Briggs says he'll offer his reasoning for the decision later.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite