Winslet's husband wins injunction over party pics
- Photo: RF/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 20
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: Arnold Slater/Rex USA8 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA15 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
LONDON (AP) -- Kate Winslet's new husband has won an injunction in a British court to stop a tabloid newspaper from publishing photos of him at a costume party.
England's High Court ruled Tuesday in favor of Ned Rocknroll, issuing an order preventing The Sun from running the images, pending the outcome of his invasion of privacy claim. Lawyers for The Sun say the photos show Rocknroll partly naked.
RELATED: Kate Winslet weds Ned Rocknroll
The nephew of Virgin media tycoon, Richard Branson, says there is no public interest in running the 2010 photos. His lawyers argue Winslet's children could be bullied as a result of publication.
RELATED: Kate Winslet's style evolution
Rocknroll says he had been a "relative nobody" prior to his marriage to Winslet last month.
Judge Michael Briggs says he'll offer his reasoning for the decision later.
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite