Winslet's husband wins injunction over party pics
- Photo: RF/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 20
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: Arnold Slater/Rex USA8 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA15 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Dollhouse's' EnMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting DecisionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Time Warner Ends Negotiations With Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual Assault
LONDON (AP) -- Kate Winslet's new husband has won an injunction in a British court to stop a tabloid newspaper from publishing photos of him at a costume party.
England's High Court ruled Tuesday in favor of Ned Rocknroll, issuing an order preventing The Sun from running the images, pending the outcome of his invasion of privacy claim. Lawyers for The Sun say the photos show Rocknroll partly naked.
RELATED: Kate Winslet weds Ned Rocknroll
The nephew of Virgin media tycoon, Richard Branson, says there is no public interest in running the 2010 photos. His lawyers argue Winslet's children could be bullied as a result of publication.
RELATED: Kate Winslet's style evolution
Rocknroll says he had been a "relative nobody" prior to his marriage to Winslet last month.
Judge Michael Briggs says he'll offer his reasoning for the decision later.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite