Winslet's husband wins injunction over party pics
- Photo: RF/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 20
- Photo: NSB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: Arnold Slater/Rex USA8 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA15 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
LONDON (AP) -- Kate Winslet's new husband has won an injunction in a British court to stop a tabloid newspaper from publishing photos of him at a costume party.
England's High Court ruled Tuesday in favor of Ned Rocknroll, issuing an order preventing The Sun from running the images, pending the outcome of his invasion of privacy claim. Lawyers for The Sun say the photos show Rocknroll partly naked.
RELATED: Kate Winslet weds Ned Rocknroll
The nephew of Virgin media tycoon, Richard Branson, says there is no public interest in running the 2010 photos. His lawyers argue Winslet's children could be bullied as a result of publication.
RELATED: Kate Winslet's style evolution
Rocknroll says he had been a "relative nobody" prior to his marriage to Winslet last month.
Judge Michael Briggs says he'll offer his reasoning for the decision later.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite