Winslet is 'fine' following split, says sister
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Dave Allocca / StarPix/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Kate Winslet is "bearing up" after her split from husband Sam Mendes, according to the star's sister Anna.
The couple announced its separation earlier this month (Mar10), revealing that their seven-year marriage came to an end at the beginning of 2010.
The pair has since been at the centre of speculation that their marriage fell apart following arguments over Mendes' friendship with English actress Rebecca Hall, which the director's rep dismissed as, "Utter nonsense. Untrue and ridiculous."
However, despite the rumours, Winslet's family insists the Oscar-winner is adjusting well to single life, with her actress sister Anna revealing the family is regularly in touch to offer their support.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "(She's) bearing up. She's fine. She rings us up. We're a close family. We are trying to have a get-together for Easter."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite