Witherspoon fuels romance rumors with second date
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Hector Vasquez/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Bret Thompsett/Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/ Gaz Shirley/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Reese Witherspoon has fueled rumors she's moved on following her split from Jake Gyllenhaal after she was photographed enjoying a second date with a Hollywood agent.
The "Legally Blonde" actress split from her long time boyfriend late last year, and was subsequently linked to agent Jim Toth, after the pair was snapped having dinner together in Santa Monica, California last month.
RELATED: See more photos of Reese Witherspoon
The star sent gossips into a spin again on Wednesday after she was pictured enjoying another night out with Toth, who works for Creative Artists Agency, the organization that represents Witherspoon.
The pair was photographed out in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, with the actress leaving with Toth in his car.
A source tells Life & Style magazine the pair has been dating quietly for three weeks: "They've been on at least 10 dates. They've been to each other's houses and out to dinner together. Jim is trying to keep it quiet, but he and Reese are together, he's told friends... They've been acting like a couple, they've even double-dated. You don't go out with another couple unless you're dating. They spend several nights a week together."
From Crowd Ignite