- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: POA/ARB/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jennifer Hudson/Harpo/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN.com/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
Is Hollywood gearing up for another baby boom in 2010, or is the latest round of stork talk a product of the rumor mill's overly fertile imagination?
This week, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Hudson and Khloé Kardashian were all declared to be in the family way. But are any of them actually battling morning sickness and scarfing down pickles for two?
First up is Julia, who, in a seriously suspect story that recently surfaced online, supposedly announced that she was expecting her fourth child with husband Danny Moder.
The rumblings raised eyebrows in light of a report from a few days before that claimed the actress was acting "tipsy" after downing vodka and tonic at a New York fundraiser.
But it doesn't look like the Oscar winner's 5-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and 2-year-old son Henry will be getting a new sibling anytime soon.
Roberts' rep brushes off the speculation to E! as "stupid."
"You only have so much energy and you want to put so much energy into each child," Julia told Vanity Fair in 2007 when asked about expanding her brood. "And they're a really good trio, these three."
Meanwhile, it was only four months ago that Jennifer Hudson welcomed little David Jr. with fiancé David Otunga, but Star is convinced that their family unit is about to grow again.
According to the tab, the Oscar-winning singer discovered she was carrying tot No. 2 on Dec. 10.
"Jennifer was in total shock when she found out she was having another baby," alleges a "close friend." "She had wanted some space between the kids' ages."
Well, it seems she might just get what she wants.
In response to the procreation report, a Hudson insider pooh-poohs to E! News, "No, a big NO! She's trying to lose weight right now for a movie she's doing in the spring."
Her rep offers a more detailed denial to "Entertainment Tonight," explaining, "Contrary to what has been falsely reported, Jennifer Hudson is not pregnant. Jennifer leaves in April for South Africa where she will portray Winnie Mandela in the feature film, 'Winnie.' It is a commitment she is excited about and takes very seriously."
Adds the mouthpiece, "Jennifer is currently in the studio recording her second album, and this is the only delivery she is looking forward to in 2010."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Not that Jennifer is averse to the idea of once again being in the family way.
"I'd like to have at least one more, a little girl," she told "Access Hollywood" last month. "I want a girl and then maybe another one. You know, one baby at a time."
And finally, Khloé Kardashian has proven us all wrong by staying married to Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom these three long months, and her hard work has paid off, because the spotlight is shining her way again now that pregnancy chatter has begun.
MediaTakeOut.com alleges that the reality starlet is "knocked up," adding this doozy for good measure, "Hopefully it's by her husband."
Anyhoo, while Odom has made no secret of his desire to be fruitful and multiply with Kardashian sooner rather than later, he's apparently going to have to wait a wee bit longer.
Khloe's rep tells Gossip Cop that the bundle of joy jabbering is "not true."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite