Women's Health:The Best Summer Bodies of 2010Related: Countdowns, Celeb Gloss, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Biel, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News1 of 11
The winners of the first Men's Health and Women's Health Best Summer Bodies awards have two things in common. The first is obvious: abs. But the second is more important: authenticity. The finalists not only have aspirational bodies, but attainable ones as well. The magaziines chose men and women who inspire -- people who look fit and healthy, and who show you what kind of body you can have if you make the effort.
10. Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian works her curves with an hourlong interval workout designed by celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson. The drill: Kim mixes cardio with a series of upper- and lower-body exercises, jumping rope for a minute between each move. (The key is to go an hour without resting.) Click here to learn the best workout for your body type.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite