Woody Allen's son takes a swipe on Father's Day
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davilla/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Brian Hamill/TriStar Pictures/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: FRANKIE ZITHS/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Stephen Colbert Explains 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Role to Letterman (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:13:01 AM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is Ameri
Woody Allen's estranged son, Ronan Farrow, took a swipe at his dad on Father's Day with a sarcastic message on Twitter referencing the moviemaker's famous scandal.
RELATED: Woody Allen Praises Lindsay Lohan
Farrow is the son of director Allen and his ex-wife, Mia Farrow, but he has not spoken to his father since the 1990s when Allen embarked on a controversial relationship with Farrow's adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn.
RELATED: Out & About: Father's Day Edition
And on Sunday, Farrow showed the wounds of his family history are still raw with a sly dig at his father's past.
Taking to his Twitter page, Farrow wrote, "Happy father's day - or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."
His mother later re-tweeted the message, adding, "Boom."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite