Woody Allen's son takes a swipe on Father's Day
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davilla/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Brian Hamill/TriStar Pictures/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: FRANKIE ZITHS/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Woody Allen's estranged son, Ronan Farrow, took a swipe at his dad on Father's Day with a sarcastic message on Twitter referencing the moviemaker's famous scandal.
RELATED: Woody Allen Praises Lindsay Lohan
Farrow is the son of director Allen and his ex-wife, Mia Farrow, but he has not spoken to his father since the 1990s when Allen embarked on a controversial relationship with Farrow's adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn.
RELATED: Out & About: Father's Day Edition
And on Sunday, Farrow showed the wounds of his family history are still raw with a sly dig at his father's past.
Taking to his Twitter page, Farrow wrote, "Happy father's day - or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."
His mother later re-tweeted the message, adding, "Boom."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite