Wow! Tara Reid Gets Glam Makeover
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: DiMaio/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures4 of 11
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures6 of 11
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
Tara Reid hasn't made the best-dressed list since, well, ever, but that could finally change.
The actress, 36, arrived at the Australian premiere of "American Reunion," the fourth theatrical film in the "American Pie" franchise, on Wednesday in an elegant silver asymmetric dress. Instead of her usual ratty platinum extensions, her hair was styled in sophisticated sideswept waves and she accessorized with sparkly statement earrings.
Back in 2005, Reid suffered a memorable wardrobe malfunction at P. Diddy's birthday party when her dress slipped off her shoulder, revealing a surgically enhanced breast.
Perhaps her polished new look could help boost her career. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Reid received the lowest salary of her "American Reunion" co-stars, which includes Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott and Alyson Hannigan.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite