Wow! See How Big Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 6 Kids Have Gotten
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: DAVE/GABO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
My, how they've grown!
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had their entire brood in tow as they flew into Tokyo on Monday. Pitt, 47, held hands with Shiloh, 5, and Knox, 3; Jolie, 36, held hands with Pax, 7, and Vivienne, 3. The family's eldest, 10-year-old Maddox, walked solo in front of his famous father, while Zahara, 6, held hands with her little brother, Knox.
The family is in town while Pitt promotes "Moneyball." Last week, the Jolie-Pitt clan was in Budapest while Pitt filmed scenes for his upcoming zombie flick "World War Z."
But even though Pitt and Jolie have a full house, they still find time for themselves. "There are no secrets at our house," Pitt told USA Weekend earlier this year. "We tell the kids, 'Mom and dad are going off to kiss.' They go, 'Eww, gross!' But we demand it."
Jolie told the Financial Times that becoming a mom to six had changed her relationship with work. "I don't love [acting] as much as I did," she said. "I love being a mom."
"As Brad and I get older, we're going to do fewer films. I've been working for a long time, he's been working for a long time," she explained. "We've had a nice run, and I don't want to be doing this our whole lives. There are a lot of other things to do."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite