Wow! See How Big Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 6 Kids Have Gotten
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: DAVE/GABO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E Network
My, how they've grown!
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had their entire brood in tow as they flew into Tokyo on Monday. Pitt, 47, held hands with Shiloh, 5, and Knox, 3; Jolie, 36, held hands with Pax, 7, and Vivienne, 3. The family's eldest, 10-year-old Maddox, walked solo in front of his famous father, while Zahara, 6, held hands with her little brother, Knox.
The family is in town while Pitt promotes "Moneyball." Last week, the Jolie-Pitt clan was in Budapest while Pitt filmed scenes for his upcoming zombie flick "World War Z."
But even though Pitt and Jolie have a full house, they still find time for themselves. "There are no secrets at our house," Pitt told USA Weekend earlier this year. "We tell the kids, 'Mom and dad are going off to kiss.' They go, 'Eww, gross!' But we demand it."
Jolie told the Financial Times that becoming a mom to six had changed her relationship with work. "I don't love [acting] as much as I did," she said. "I love being a mom."
"As Brad and I get older, we're going to do fewer films. I've been working for a long time, he's been working for a long time," she explained. "We've had a nice run, and I don't want to be doing this our whole lives. There are a lot of other things to do."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite