Wow! See How Big Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 6 Kids Have GottenRelated: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, Zahara Jolie-Pitt
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: DAVE/GABO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dead at 74MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 2:19:59 PM
- Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally Drive Their Kids Into the Woods in 'Kings of Summer'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 2:01:34 PM
- 'American Chopper's' Paul Teutul Sr. Lands New CMT Series 'OrangMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 1:59:24 PM
- 'The Big Knife' With Bobby Cannavale Ending Broadway RunMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 1:53:16 PM
- Bernard Waber, children's author, dies at age 91MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 1:48:39 PM
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dead at 74
My, how they've grown!
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had their entire brood in tow as they flew into Tokyo on Monday. Pitt, 47, held hands with Shiloh, 5, and Knox, 3; Jolie, 36, held hands with Pax, 7, and Vivienne, 3. The family's eldest, 10-year-old Maddox, walked solo in front of his famous father, while Zahara, 6, held hands with her little brother, Knox.
The family is in town while Pitt promotes "Moneyball." Last week, the Jolie-Pitt clan was in Budapest while Pitt filmed scenes for his upcoming zombie flick "World War Z."
But even though Pitt and Jolie have a full house, they still find time for themselves. "There are no secrets at our house," Pitt told USA Weekend earlier this year. "We tell the kids, 'Mom and dad are going off to kiss.' They go, 'Eww, gross!' But we demand it."
Jolie told the Financial Times that becoming a mom to six had changed her relationship with work. "I don't love [acting] as much as I did," she said. "I love being a mom."
"As Brad and I get older, we're going to do fewer films. I've been working for a long time, he's been working for a long time," she explained. "We've had a nice run, and I don't want to be doing this our whole lives. There are a lot of other things to do."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite