Wow! See How Big Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 6 Kids Have Gotten
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: DAVE/GABO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'A Most Wanted Man' Debuts With Eye on OscarMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Hemlock Grove's Most WTF Moment YetMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Andy Samberg and Kit Harrington to Headline HBO Tennis MockumentaryMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:50:00 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?
My, how they've grown!
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had their entire brood in tow as they flew into Tokyo on Monday. Pitt, 47, held hands with Shiloh, 5, and Knox, 3; Jolie, 36, held hands with Pax, 7, and Vivienne, 3. The family's eldest, 10-year-old Maddox, walked solo in front of his famous father, while Zahara, 6, held hands with her little brother, Knox.
The family is in town while Pitt promotes "Moneyball." Last week, the Jolie-Pitt clan was in Budapest while Pitt filmed scenes for his upcoming zombie flick "World War Z."
But even though Pitt and Jolie have a full house, they still find time for themselves. "There are no secrets at our house," Pitt told USA Weekend earlier this year. "We tell the kids, 'Mom and dad are going off to kiss.' They go, 'Eww, gross!' But we demand it."
Jolie told the Financial Times that becoming a mom to six had changed her relationship with work. "I don't love [acting] as much as I did," she said. "I love being a mom."
"As Brad and I get older, we're going to do fewer films. I've been working for a long time, he's been working for a long time," she explained. "We've had a nice run, and I don't want to be doing this our whole lives. There are a lot of other things to do."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite