Celeb transformations: like or dislike?Related: Listomania, Amanda Bynes, Christina Aguilera, James Franco, Jared Leto, John Mayer, Katie Holmes
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks1 of 16
By Jessica Wedemeyer
Celebrities are always looking for new ways to reinvent themselves -- sometimes with disastrous results. While a good old-fashioned makeover can be just what the doctor ordered when it comes to thrusting oneself back into the headlines, sometimes a more drastic image update is in order. Click through to cast your vote on these celebrity transformations. Did these stars get it right with their makeovers or do they need do overs?
RELATED: Naughty or nice?
From: Girl Next Door
To: Girl on the Corner
When it came time to shed her wholesome Disney image, Miley Cyrus chose a tried-and-true method: wardrobe makeover! The singer-actress ditched her preteen duds for a closet full of evidence she's no longer Daddy's little girl. While Miley's transformation didn't necessarily happen overnight (remember her drug controversy of late 2010?), the former child star completed her change into a punk-rock princess (in terms of her wardrobe, anyway!) when she cut off her long locks in favor of a polarizing pixie 'do in August 2012.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite