Most Beautiful Breakout Stars of 2012Related: 2012 Year In Review, Listomania, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jessica Chastain, Shailene Woodley, Carly Rae Jepsen
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP1 of 13
By Jessica Wedemeyer
Hollywood is always looking for the next big thing, and 2012 offered a bounty of beautiful new stars on the scene. While there's no denying their talent, we're sure their good looks didn't hurt. Click through to see who made the list of 2012's most beautiful breakout stars -- from Jessica Chastain and Carly Rae Jepsen to the newest Victoria's Secret Angel and the girls from "Girls."
The 35-year-old actress seemed to materialize practically overnight in 2011 when, after only a few small roles on television, she starred in six films. Two of those, "The Help" and "The Tree of Life," were major contenders during the 2012 awards race. Jessica scored Academy Award, Golden Globe, and SAG Award nominations for her role in "The Help," and while she didn't ultimately take home the trophies, she made just about every best-dressed list out there. In August, she became the face of YSL's Manifesto fragrance. Plus, her new film, "Zero Dark Thirty," is a frontrunner for the 2013 Oscars. We can't wait to see what she'll wear to the show!
More WonderwallSee All 2012 Year In Review
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite