Year in Review: The Year In Celebrity 2009Related: Ashton Kutcher, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Christian Bale, Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum, Heidi Montag
- Photo: Greg Allen/Retna Ltd.1 of 64
By Michelle Lanz
From Michael Jackson's death to the David Letterman scandal, 2009 has been one heck of a tumultuous year in the world of celebrity. Let's take a look back at some of the biggest stories of '09.
June 25 was the day the music died. Michael Jackson's sad passing was arguably the biggest story of the year, and not just because of his reigning "King of Pop" status. Tragically, MJ's last performance on this earth (subsequently crafted into the documentary "This Is It") arrived just weeks before his comeback tour. Michael had infinite talent in life, and we expect that interest in his iconic glory days (as well as his last days) will only continue in death.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite