Zac Efron Donates Old Clothes to Homeless and Disadvantaged Teens
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Red Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial Officer
Zac Efron is paying it forward.
The 24-year-old "New Year's Eve" actor donated more than 300 articles of clothing to the Children's Resource Network of the Central Coast, according to the San Luis Obispo Tribune. Efron dropped off the items one day before Thanksgiving.
"His gift says a lot," president and CEO Lisa Ray says. "It's not only the clothing. It's having something special that other kids wouldn't have access to. It shows them that people do care."
When Efron dropped the items off, Ray says she screamed like "a 13-year-old girl." The "High School Musical" alum also signed a wall in the Teens Closet.
According to The Tribune, special tags will be put on Efron's items so that the homeless and disadvantaged teens who receive them will know he previously owned them.
Since its launch in 2009, the Children's Resource Network of the Central Coast has helped outfit more than 3,500 children and teens.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite