Zac Efron and Lily Collins Split, Insiders Say
- Photo: WENN/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: FRANZISKA KRUG/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Marco Provvisionato/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Zac Efron and Lily Collins' spring fling is over.
After just three months together, the "Lucky One" actor, 24, and the "Mirror Mirror" actress, 23, have split, multiple insiders tell Us Weekly exclusively.
"They're no longer together. They were never serious, though; it was just a casual thing and it fizzled," one insider explains. "They were never in the same place at the same time."
A second source adds, "Zac was never very serious about her. He didn't talk about her to friends."
The stars were first spotted holding hands during a friend's birthday dinner at Los Angeles eatery STK on Feb. 8. After that, the low-key stars, who have been photographed together only once, only grew further apart.
"It's true that their schedules are crazy right now, which isn't conducive to a relationship being easy," a pal tells Us.
Prior to his relationship with Collins, Efron was in a long-term relationship with his "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens, 23. Collins and her "Abduction" co-star Taylor Lautner, 20, ended their courtship in September 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite