Zac Efron and Lily Collins Split, Insiders Say
- Photo: WENN/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: FRANZISKA KRUG/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Marco Provvisionato/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Zac Efron and Lily Collins' spring fling is over.
After just three months together, the "Lucky One" actor, 24, and the "Mirror Mirror" actress, 23, have split, multiple insiders tell Us Weekly exclusively.
"They're no longer together. They were never serious, though; it was just a casual thing and it fizzled," one insider explains. "They were never in the same place at the same time."
A second source adds, "Zac was never very serious about her. He didn't talk about her to friends."
The stars were first spotted holding hands during a friend's birthday dinner at Los Angeles eatery STK on Feb. 8. After that, the low-key stars, who have been photographed together only once, only grew further apart.
"It's true that their schedules are crazy right now, which isn't conducive to a relationship being easy," a pal tells Us.
Prior to his relationship with Collins, Efron was in a long-term relationship with his "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens, 23. Collins and her "Abduction" co-star Taylor Lautner, 20, ended their courtship in September 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite