Zac Efron and Lily Collins Split, Insiders Say
- Photo: WENN/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: FRANZISKA KRUG/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Marco Provvisionato/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Is Upset Over Lifetime's Upcoming Biopic: "Let HMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:50:00 PM
- The Originals' Joseph Morgan Weds Persia WhiteMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:48:00 PM
- Comic Con: TheWrap's Live BlogMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'
Zac Efron and Lily Collins' spring fling is over.
After just three months together, the "Lucky One" actor, 24, and the "Mirror Mirror" actress, 23, have split, multiple insiders tell Us Weekly exclusively.
"They're no longer together. They were never serious, though; it was just a casual thing and it fizzled," one insider explains. "They were never in the same place at the same time."
A second source adds, "Zac was never very serious about her. He didn't talk about her to friends."
The stars were first spotted holding hands during a friend's birthday dinner at Los Angeles eatery STK on Feb. 8. After that, the low-key stars, who have been photographed together only once, only grew further apart.
"It's true that their schedules are crazy right now, which isn't conducive to a relationship being easy," a pal tells Us.
Prior to his relationship with Collins, Efron was in a long-term relationship with his "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens, 23. Collins and her "Abduction" co-star Taylor Lautner, 20, ended their courtship in September 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite