Zac Efron and Lily Collins Split, Insiders Say
- Photo: WENN/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: FRANZISKA KRUG/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Marco Provvisionato/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Opens No. 1 in First Nine Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:04:53 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope Yet
Zac Efron and Lily Collins' spring fling is over.
After just three months together, the "Lucky One" actor, 24, and the "Mirror Mirror" actress, 23, have split, multiple insiders tell Us Weekly exclusively.
"They're no longer together. They were never serious, though; it was just a casual thing and it fizzled," one insider explains. "They were never in the same place at the same time."
A second source adds, "Zac was never very serious about her. He didn't talk about her to friends."
The stars were first spotted holding hands during a friend's birthday dinner at Los Angeles eatery STK on Feb. 8. After that, the low-key stars, who have been photographed together only once, only grew further apart.
"It's true that their schedules are crazy right now, which isn't conducive to a relationship being easy," a pal tells Us.
Prior to his relationship with Collins, Efron was in a long-term relationship with his "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens, 23. Collins and her "Abduction" co-star Taylor Lautner, 20, ended their courtship in September 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite