Zac Efron on Demi Moore: I Hope She's Doing Okay
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Zac Efron's a friend indeed to Rumer Willis.
The actor, 24, has long been pals with the fledgling actress, 23, who was at her mom Demi Moore's side the night of her harrowing collapse and instantly infamous 911 call two weeks ago.
"Yeah, she's doing OK. She's doing fine," Efron told E! News of Willis while promoting his voiceover role in the new animated film, "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax." "It's tough, but I think she's all right."
Sending his good vibes to Moore, 49, Efron added in a chat with "Extra". "Me and Rumer have been friends for a long time. I know Demi is going through some personal stuff right now. I just wish her well. I hope she's doing okay."
The "High School Musical" hunk spent time with the troubled "Margin Call" star -- who was partying hard and hanging with her daughter's pals in the wake of her Ashton Kutcher split before her hospitalization and top-secret rehab stay.
Moore (who texted and called Efron) even "tracked down" the young hunk at a party in L.A.'s Venice neighborhood, an insider told Us Weekly. "She seemed out of her mind at this party."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite