Zac Efron on Demi Moore: I Hope She's Doing Okay
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Zac Efron's a friend indeed to Rumer Willis.
The actor, 24, has long been pals with the fledgling actress, 23, who was at her mom Demi Moore's side the night of her harrowing collapse and instantly infamous 911 call two weeks ago.
"Yeah, she's doing OK. She's doing fine," Efron told E! News of Willis while promoting his voiceover role in the new animated film, "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax." "It's tough, but I think she's all right."
Sending his good vibes to Moore, 49, Efron added in a chat with "Extra". "Me and Rumer have been friends for a long time. I know Demi is going through some personal stuff right now. I just wish her well. I hope she's doing okay."
The "High School Musical" hunk spent time with the troubled "Margin Call" star -- who was partying hard and hanging with her daughter's pals in the wake of her Ashton Kutcher split before her hospitalization and top-secret rehab stay.
Moore (who texted and called Efron) even "tracked down" the young hunk at a party in L.A.'s Venice neighborhood, an insider told Us Weekly. "She seemed out of her mind at this party."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite