Zac Efron on Demi Moore: I Hope She's Doing Okay
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Zac Efron's a friend indeed to Rumer Willis.
The actor, 24, has long been pals with the fledgling actress, 23, who was at her mom Demi Moore's side the night of her harrowing collapse and instantly infamous 911 call two weeks ago.
"Yeah, she's doing OK. She's doing fine," Efron told E! News of Willis while promoting his voiceover role in the new animated film, "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax." "It's tough, but I think she's all right."
Sending his good vibes to Moore, 49, Efron added in a chat with "Extra". "Me and Rumer have been friends for a long time. I know Demi is going through some personal stuff right now. I just wish her well. I hope she's doing okay."
The "High School Musical" hunk spent time with the troubled "Margin Call" star -- who was partying hard and hanging with her daughter's pals in the wake of her Ashton Kutcher split before her hospitalization and top-secret rehab stay.
Moore (who texted and called Efron) even "tracked down" the young hunk at a party in L.A.'s Venice neighborhood, an insider told Us Weekly. "She seemed out of her mind at this party."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite