- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Stand Up to Cancer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Is Zac Efron using his hair as a post-breakup coping mechanism?
Not likely. Although the "High School Musical" star and Vanessa Hudgens, 21, split in mid-December, Efron, 23, is focusing his energy on work -- namely, the Nicholas Sparks movie he just wrapped in New Orleans.
As part of "The Lucky One," Efron had to shave his signature wavy locks into a military-style cropped cut, the Times-Picayune reported.
Efron and Hudgens dated for more than three years before going their separate ways. "It was mutual," a source told UsMagazine.com. "They have been together for so long. It just ran its course."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite