Zac Efron Shaves His Head Post-Split
- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Stand Up to Cancer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBCMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:52:26 AM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBC
Is Zac Efron using his hair as a post-breakup coping mechanism?
Not likely. Although the "High School Musical" star and Vanessa Hudgens, 21, split in mid-December, Efron, 23, is focusing his energy on work -- namely, the Nicholas Sparks movie he just wrapped in New Orleans.
As part of "The Lucky One," Efron had to shave his signature wavy locks into a military-style cropped cut, the Times-Picayune reported.
Efron and Hudgens dated for more than three years before going their separate ways. "It was mutual," a source told UsMagazine.com. "They have been together for so long. It just ran its course."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite