Zac Efron Shaves His Head Post-Split
- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Stand Up to Cancer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Is Zac Efron using his hair as a post-breakup coping mechanism?
Not likely. Although the "High School Musical" star and Vanessa Hudgens, 21, split in mid-December, Efron, 23, is focusing his energy on work -- namely, the Nicholas Sparks movie he just wrapped in New Orleans.
As part of "The Lucky One," Efron had to shave his signature wavy locks into a military-style cropped cut, the Times-Picayune reported.
Efron and Hudgens dated for more than three years before going their separate ways. "It was mutual," a source told UsMagazine.com. "They have been together for so long. It just ran its course."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite