Zac Efron Shaves His Head Post-Split
- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Stand Up to Cancer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Is Zac Efron using his hair as a post-breakup coping mechanism?
Not likely. Although the "High School Musical" star and Vanessa Hudgens, 21, split in mid-December, Efron, 23, is focusing his energy on work -- namely, the Nicholas Sparks movie he just wrapped in New Orleans.
As part of "The Lucky One," Efron had to shave his signature wavy locks into a military-style cropped cut, the Times-Picayune reported.
Efron and Hudgens dated for more than three years before going their separate ways. "It was mutual," a source told UsMagazine.com. "They have been together for so long. It just ran its course."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite