Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Have Friendly Reunion, Sources Say
- Photo: Kenneyb/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Amicable all the way!
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens proved that not all Hollywood breakups have to be ugly. On Wednesday, the duo, who ended their five-year romance in December, came out to show their support for "High School Musical" pal Ashley Tisdale's DVD release party in West Hollywood.
Although Efron, 23, and Hudgens, 22, arrived separately on the red carpet for the launch of Tisdale's "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure," it was anything but awkward once the exes were inside.
"Zac and Vanessa definitely seemed comfortable around each other," one observer tells UsMagazine.com. "They didn't seem affectionate or romantic at all, but they were totally relaxed and friendly." Seconds another source, "They both came out to support Ashley. They knew they would both be there and were fine with it. They really are still friends."
Hudgens and Efron weren't the only "High School Musical" alumni to cheer on Tisdale: Lucas Grabeel and Olesya Rulin also attended. "It was like a 'High School Musical' reunion!" says the first observer.
"They were really excited to all see each other," the second source says. "It had been a long time. Everyone, including Zac and Vanessa, stayed late so they could catch up. They had a blast."
Would Tisdale, 25, want to work with her besties again? "I love them so much!" she told Us at the event. "At the time, it's obviously a little weird for all of us to be in a movie together, because it would remind you of 'High School Musical,' but definitely in a couple years we can definitely do it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite