Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens Split
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Working on Their HoneymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
The king and queen of "High School Musical" are going their separate ways.
After more than three years together, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have split, a source confirms to UsMagazine.com.
"It was mutual," the source explains. "They have been together for so long. It just ran its course."
And, the insider insists, "They are still talking and still friends. There's no drama. No one cheated. They just grew up."
Efron, 23, and Hudgens, 21, met in 2005 while making the first "High School Musical" flick, and became a romantic item about two years later.
"Right off the bat, we had a connection," Hudgens told Glamour magazine earlier this year. "I think everybody could see it. When we had our audition, they paired us together. And he was adorable."
"I think that we inspire each other," she added. "[I love] having someone to grow with."
Efron admitted to Details' September issue that he had pondered the single life. "Everyone tells me [to play the field]," he said. "I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. But I'm not really like that."
He shot down claims that their romance was an elaborate publicity stunt. "That's just f***ing insane... . It would have been so much easier to call it off a long time ago."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite