Zach Galifianakis Basically Told January Jones to Get Over Herself, and She Loved It
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
Promoting "The Hangover Part 2," Zach Galifianakis had some real-talk with Shortlist.
RELATED ON VULTURE: The musical director behind Lady Gaga talks about her new album
The magazine mentioned that January Jones, Mad Men's most polarizing cast member, called Galifianakis "the most naturally funny man she'd ever met." Galifianakis was a bit confused by Jones's kind words.
"That's really funny," he said. "Because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other. It was crazy. I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, 'Come sit down.'
RELATED ON VULTURE: Get the scoop on Brand's deportation from Japan
So I sit at her table and talk for ten minutes, and she goes, 'I think it's time for you to leave now.' So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so f------ be nice,' and I got up and left. And she thinks that's funny?"
Ha! January Jones is perpetually confusing. Either she's smarter than she sometimes seems (and is, perhaps, a deliberately vacant-seeming actress, as some have posited), and she appreciated that Galafianakis gave her the lip she deserved. Or, of course, she might have just thought he was joking. That's possible, too. [Shortlist via ONTD]
RELATED ON VULTURE: Read all about the finale of 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite