Zach Galifianakis shaves beard, debuts goatee at Paris premiere
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Zach Galifianakis sure doesn't look like he's suffering from a hangover anymore! The 43-year-old actor, who plays Alan in the hit film franchise, debuted a new, sharp look at "The Hangover Part III" premiere in Paris on May 27.
Famously known for his trademark scruffy beard, the actor trimmed his hair and sported a mustache with a tame tuft of hair on his chin. He completed his clean-cut style with a three-piece gray suit, a pink shirt and maroon tie. Looking noticeably thinner on the red carpet, the comic star told Conan O'Brien on May 15 that he recently "stopped drinking" altogether since he was "getting into too much trouble" with it.
Galifianakis has parted ways with his scruffy beard before -- during a 2010 stint on "Saturday Night Live," he willingly shaved his beard into a mustache. In 2011, he also shaved his hair into a mohawk for a sketch.
His facial hair change comes a few days after Galifianakis talked to Us Weekly about life following the "Hangover" movies.
"I'm not sad," he told Us exclusively at the movie's Los Angeles premiere on May 20. "I'm really excited about being able to celebrate this with the fans across the country."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite