Zach Galifianakis shaves beard, debuts goatee at Paris premiere
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Zach Galifianakis sure doesn't look like he's suffering from a hangover anymore! The 43-year-old actor, who plays Alan in the hit film franchise, debuted a new, sharp look at "The Hangover Part III" premiere in Paris on May 27.
Famously known for his trademark scruffy beard, the actor trimmed his hair and sported a mustache with a tame tuft of hair on his chin. He completed his clean-cut style with a three-piece gray suit, a pink shirt and maroon tie. Looking noticeably thinner on the red carpet, the comic star told Conan O'Brien on May 15 that he recently "stopped drinking" altogether since he was "getting into too much trouble" with it.
Galifianakis has parted ways with his scruffy beard before -- during a 2010 stint on "Saturday Night Live," he willingly shaved his beard into a mustache. In 2011, he also shaved his hair into a mohawk for a sketch.
His facial hair change comes a few days after Galifianakis talked to Us Weekly about life following the "Hangover" movies.
"I'm not sad," he told Us exclusively at the movie's Los Angeles premiere on May 20. "I'm really excited about being able to celebrate this with the fans across the country."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite